Monday, July 27, 2009

30 Gotta Find You

















Trending topic on twitter.
I think Camilla and Joe broke up :(
i love Jamilla <3
if they are over, i'm gonna cry.


Does it seem like Joe is crying?
I can't really tell..he seems sad.
But I shall wait to see if there are any other better videos, so be patient please? :)

From a fan at the show : Joe cried during 'Gotta Find You' at the Detroit concert, he just started looking around the whole arena and saying how much he loved us and started crying! It was so cute. Oh and he switched the lyrics of Much Better to 'girls in front of me', like as in the fans!

What if they HAVE broken up o.O ?
Nooo.
I know most of you don't support Jamilla,
but I have ever since I saw how happy he was.
So i hope they are both okay.
Please wait until i get more info, kay?
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bring The Jonas Brothers To Kuala Lumpur. Vote here!



Demand Jonas Brothers in Kuala Lumpur!
Jonas Brothers in Kuala Lumpur - Learn more about this Eventful Demand

View all Kuala Lumpur events on Eventful