Friday, March 27, 2009

17 On Tours With JB

jordin-jonas.jpgJordin Sparks chatted to E! about going on tour with the Jonas Brothers in June. Are you excited? I am so stoked. What I've got confirmed so far are the U.S. tour dates, and it is a pretty long tour. I think it's close to 50 dates, and they keep adding more.

I met them a couple years ago, and they are really great people. We've kept in contact and our paths have crossed. I am very excited to go on tour with them. It'll expose me to a whole bunch of other fans.


Are you ready for the romance rumors to start? Because you know they are going to. That is so funny, because I have had so many people tell me that and I am like, 'Oh great, here we go.' It is really funny but I am ready.. Bring it on!

So which one would you prefer to have the rumor with? I don't know, because I think it would be scandalous on either side, because I think Kevin and Joe are taken at the moment and Nick is a lot younger than me. [Laughs]

Who do you think will win American Idol? You know, I actually really like Adam Lambert. But there is a lot of talent this year, so it's pretty hard. I haven't just voted for one person. I tend to vote for, like, seven people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bring The Jonas Brothers To Kuala Lumpur. Vote here!



Demand Jonas Brothers in Kuala Lumpur!
Jonas Brothers in Kuala Lumpur - Learn more about this Eventful Demand

View all Kuala Lumpur events on Eventful